Okay so we left off applying layers of cream, pale peach and light peach.
So here is a list of the colors you need for this section.
Color Pencils Needed
- Prismacolor Cream PC914
- Derwent Coloursoft Pale Peach C570
- Prismacolor Light Peach PC927
- Derwent Coloursoft Soft Pink C170
- Prismacolor Deco Pink (now discontinued but available in the Prismacolor Verithin 743)
- Derwent Coloursoft Light Sand C580
- Prismacolor Pink Rose PC1018
- Prismacolor Seashell Pink PC1003
- Remember to keep your points sharp.
- To avoid getting debris on the surface of your paper, wipe the tips of your pencil before applying the layers of color on a cloth, tissue, or I use my sleeve or pant leg.
- Rotate your pencil around as you are applying the layers of color, it will help keep your strokes consistent and smooth.
- Keep the surface of your paper clean by wiping periodically with makeup brush or drafting brush.
- To hide or remove flecks or specks of color that appear on the surface of your paper, use cream or pale peach lightly over the spot.
Now apply a layer of Prismacolor Pink Rose PC1018 using light pressure, shaping the details and shadows of the hand and arm. Next, apply a light layer of Prismacolor Seashell Pink PC1003 over the Pink Rose to even out the tone, blend the colors and draw in the details of the hand. And finally, add another light layer of Light Peach PC927 and Pale Peach C570 to blend and even out the colors towards the highlights of the center of the arm.
Note: The Pink Rose PC1018 can tend to leave specks, so keep to a light touch and try to keep your strokes consistent and points sharp.