Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Color Pencil Kit

Going to be keeping this short, as I have in-laws showing up today. Tomorrow my youngest daughter is going to be getting baptized at our church. I am so happy that she has decided to do this and has accepted Christ as her savior and has asked Him to forgiver her of her sins.

It's hard to believe August is almost over with. I can already start to feel the fall chill in the air and it won't belong and the leaves will be turning colors - it's a beautiful time of the year.
I haven't had much time this past couple of months to do much artwork. I have been so busy with family, last weekend I had a funeral I had to go to and I have been getting the kids ready for school.
I have been working on the final finishing touches on my Barn Kitten Color Pencil Kit. It's taken almost 2 years to get it ready and up on my site, due to constant interruptions and waiting on the editing and getting my site set up. I apologize to those who have been waiting.

Instead of a snail mail kit, I have decided to make the kit available as a pdf format along with jpg photo reference.
You can check it out here http://www.mooresartgallery.com/colorpencilkits.html
The cost is $7.00 and for those who complete the kit, I have an online kit gallery now set up to showcase artists/students works.
Any questions don't hesitate to me at info@mooresartgallery.com
Hope you all have a great weekend!