Monday, September 27, 2010

New Work In Progress and my dog Remi

Started a new work in progress last week. I am presently working on the hair. I am still trying to decide whether or not to leave this to a limited palette or not.
This is my dedication piece for the "Think Pink V" contest, Jen http://junkbyjen.deviantart.com/
who is hosting the contest, is a breast cancer survivor. To read more about the contest check it out here http://news.deviantart.com/article/124648/



This is going to be a hard week for all of us, as we are going to have to put down our beloved yellow lab,  Remi.  We have had her since she was a puppy. She is now 13 years old and her bladder and kidneys are failing. So we decided this Thursday, we will be putting her down. It's the hardest thing to do, to put down a member of the family. And she is like family.  Wish we could do it earlier, but payday isn't til then. I am going to be balling all week and I am going to miss her so much. I am balling right now. We did everything together - we went on walks together,  we did the chores around the farm together, we went on car trips/rides together. I will be doing a dedication drawing for the best dog ever ~ Remi


Hope you all have a great week and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment