Saturday, October 15, 2011

Work In Progress & Resource of the Week


Perhaps the biggest moment in an artist's life, is when they first take up a pencil or paintbrush and begin creating a work of art, and realize in that instant, that this is what they were born to do. This is the gift that they were given, from up above. To me, there is no greater feeling, than watching something you are creating,  come to life before your very eyes, and to watch someone stir with emotion by the site of your art work. Knowing that people appreciate the artistic beauty that surrounds them, whether it be through art, photography or some other visual art, can be satisfying and rewarding in itself, but most of all knowing that this gift and talent wouldn't even be possible if it weren't for God. It is because of that gift, I feel the need to share with other artists, all that I know. So being as I forgot to share my latest tutorial on my last blog update, it's now available in jpg or pdf format - "Creating Dramatic Eyes with Color Pencil" http://www.mooresartgallery.com/tutorials.html 
If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to email me at  info@mooresartgallery.com

WORK IN PROGRESS

Latest work in progress.
Medium: Color Pencil and Watercolor Pencil
Size: 9 x 13


RESOURCE OF THE WEEK

http://colorpencilmag.com/A hard print from Ann Kullberg's online ezine  "From My Perspective"  A magazine devoted to color pencil. step by step lessons, tips, critiques etc. Well worth the cost!




I hope you all have a great and blessed week! 
Take Care!
Carol Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment