Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Colored Pencil Art Work and Logo

New Color Pencil Art Work

Hi Everyone!
My newest colored pencil art work is now complete. I started this piece quite a few months ago but school kind of took over my life and I just didn't have any time to work on it until now. This is my vision of Miriam from Exodus. I was inspired by verse 8 in Exodus 15 "By the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up. The surging waters stood up like a wall; the deep waters congealed in the heart of the sea."
Title: "Nobiscum Deus"
(latin for God is with us)
Medium: colored pencil, watercolor pencil, and acrylic
"Nobiscum Deus"
New Website Logo
So since school ended and I have gotten my degree in web design, I have been working on a whole new website and two other websites. Fifty pages of coding to be done on my site.  Here is a peek at my new logo.


Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
Happy Creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment