Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Sketches and Feeling Terrible

Good morning everyone!
Well, I didn't make it to church this morning. I am feeling terrible. I started taking a new antibiotic last night, that the doc prescribed and not feeling well at all. I can't put off the gastroenterologist anymore. Next payday I need to make an appointment and get into see him.  Every time, I take an antibiotic it starts to hurt my stomach and the protonix is not helping. Only this time I am feeling pressure on my chest.  But the pain in my kidney is continuing, just not as bad and the pain in my stomach has gotten worse.
So I will be making this post short.

I just had to share my latest sketches from Ellen Millions September's Sketch Fest held on Friday and Saturday http://ellenmilliongraphics.com/sketchfest/index.php 
It was a lot of fun. Wish I was faster. Some amazing entries.
I was able to do more drawings this time. Three of them I am really happy with how they turned out. They need more work and I plan to do all three in color pencil. I have to start working on my other two sketches first from a prior sketch fest first. I just started my Think Pink V dedication piece. I will be sharing my work in progress by the end of the week.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment