Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Work and Resource of the Week

Hi Everyone!
Just a little bit to share - my newest work. Still working on revamping my website and I will have some new products available at my zazzle soon.

NEW WORK
I have new piece to share. My version of the Irish princess Isolde.
Title is Isolde
Medium is color pencil, watercolor pencil and iridescent acrylic



RESOURCE OF THE WEEK
A great resource for artists http://www.coloredpencilcentral.com/





Hope you all have a great week!
Carol





Royalty Free Images

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I love it.

    Thank you for the link to CP Magazine. I've been toying with colored pencils lately and this will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tori! So glad to hear - a great resource! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the icy colour pallet. I love the romantic tale of Tristan and Isolde. <3

    ReplyDelete