Saturday, July 24, 2021

Mountain Goat Colored Pencil Work In Progress Update

Mountain Goat Colored Pencil Work In Progress

Well, I am nearly done with this work in progress. I have a little more work to do on the sky and the goat. The mat and frame should arrive this week. I plan on delivering this piece to the client next Saturday. 
Size: 9 x 12
Paper: Artagain



In this step-by-step work in progress I started off  by layering with the Terracotta Prismacolor Verithin and then I began to gradually add other layers of color using Prismacolors and Irojitens. I used the Copic Colorless Blender Marker to blend the colors. For the white highlights in the clouds and in small detail parts of the goat I used Brush and Pencil's Colored Pencil Titanium White
Keep on Creating!

Have a blessed week!




No comments:

Post a Comment